ZOLL® Device Registration
Why register your ZOLL device?
- Compliance: medical device regulations including US Food and Drug Administration 21 CFR 821, and EU MDR require manufacturers, distributors and end-users to maintain up-to-date records of current device locations
- Communication: enable us to notify you promptly with important product notifications
- Free Warranty: ZOLL AED Plus® and ZOLL AED 3® devices will receive two additional years of warranty*
How to get Started
- Click here to create an account as a first-time user
- Register your device serial numbers and their locations
- Log in any time to view or make changes to your registrations
NOTE! If you previously registered your device with ZOLL then no need to re-register it. For any new purchases or changes to previous registrations, please re-register today.