- Real CPR Help® technology measures the depth and rate of chest compressions and provides real-time CPR feedback
- Monitor displays patient ECG, compression rate and depth, a CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, total elapsed time, and the CPR Dashboard™
- Shock delivery in as little as eight seconds after stopping CPR
- Includes WiFi connectivity
- Features RescueNet CaseReview to capture key clinical event data from your AED as well as aggregate patient data from other ZOLL® ALS devices
- Rugged design with an IP 55 rating and 1-meter drop test
Smart Technology. Unrivaled Support.
The ZOLL AED 3 BLS defibrillator has an 8-second pre-shock pause between compression cycles — one of the shortest pause times in the industry — which makes the device one of the fastest to deliver a shock. Minimizing pauses allows for more continuous lifesaving CPR, improves CPR quality, and can improve patient outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
The ZOLL AED 3™ BLS provides enhanced Real CPR Help® technology, which measures the actual depth and rate of each compression and displays it numerically on the CPR Dashboard™. The CPR Dashboard also shows elapsed time, CPR cycle countdown, shocks delivered and ECG. The Real CPR Help integrated, real-time CPR feedback visibly and audibly shows rescuers when they are administering high-quality CPR.
WiFi and USB Connectivity
AED connectivity also enables fast and easy distribution of event and ECG data to medical personnel.
Truly universal pads. Use the same pads in an adult or child rescue by simply repositioning the pads and selecting adult or child rescue mode. Five-year installed life. Provides full CPR feedback for adult patients.
In stand-by mode, the ZOLL AED 3 disposable lithium manganese dioxide battery has an installed life of up to five years.* Smart battery technology reports power level status to the AED or wirelessly to program management for WiFi enabled devices.
*Enabling WiFi option can reduce battery life.
In addition to the ZOLL AED 3 with pre-connected CPR Uni-padz, the Standard Carry Case can also hold a backup set of CPR Uni-padz.
For Training Use with Clinical Unit
Need more information?
Drop us your enquiry today!