- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch-screen capabilities. The touch-screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
Truly universal pads. Use the same pads in an adult or child rescue by simply repositioning the pads and selecting adult or child rescue mode. Five-year installed life. Provides full CPR feedback for adult patients.
In stand-by mode, the ZOLL AED 3 disposable lithium manganese dioxide battery has an installed life of up to five years.* Smart battery technology reports power level status to the AED or wirelessly to program management for WiFi enabled devices.
*Enabling WiFi option can reduce battery life.
In addition to the ZOLL AED 3 with pre-connected CPR Uni-padz, the Standard Carry Case can also hold a backup set of CPR Uni-padz.
For Training Use with Clinical Unit
Need more information?
Drop us your enquiry today!