- High-resolution LCD display
- Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s line of professional defibrillators and AED Plus®
- Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s R Series® professional defibrillator
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water, and passes the 1.5 meter drop test
- Considerable memory capacity: 20 minutes of ECG, operator, and device actions with audio recording enabled; 4 patient records up to 1.45 hours each, or up to 5.8 hours for a single record of ECG and event data without audio recording
For All Professional Rescuers
Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions to enhance CPR quality. It includes a compression depth indicator and metronome to guide the rescuer to Guideline-complaint CPR compressions. Three-lead monitoring allows medical professionals a lower cost option to view the ECG of patients who do not require defibrillation.
The American Heart Association and the European Resuscitation Council emphasize the importance of CPR feedback: "CPR quality measurement is needed to provide timely feedback to the responding providers."1 The ZOLL AED Pro provides the feedback professional and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR.
Need more information?
Drop us your enquiry today!