- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives — using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions," keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
READY FOR USE
One Electrode Pad is Easier than Two
Our one-piece CPR-D-padz®, which contains a pair of electrodes, senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions to the AED Plus®. With a five-year shelf life, the CPR-D-padz electrode has the longest shelf life of any disposable electrode.
The Only Full-Rescue AED with Intelligent Pediatric Capability
ZOLL’s unique intelligent pediatric capability is built into the AED Plus. Pedi-padz II electrodes are designed for patients under the age of 8 or under 55 pounds. The AED can sense when pediatric electrodes are attached and will switch from an adult to a pediatric ECG analysis algorithm. The Pedi-padz II electrodes have a two-year shelf life.
Has pockets for storing an extra set of electrodes and a sleeve of batteries.
Lithium Batteries (Set of 10)
Battery last up to 5 years if on standby mode
For Training Use with Clinical Unit
CPR-D-PADZ Training Padz
AED Plus Demo Kit
Need more information?
Drop us your enquiry today!